1999 Wranlger Dask Kit & Doors - Where can I find one?!

Greetings, I am looking to replace the entire dash (not a trim kit) and door pieces on my 1999 Jeep Wrangler. I need the entire dash, auto shit cover and both door pieces. I am not looking for anything special/synthetic (i.e. wood dash color, etc) - I just want a factory colored *tan*, complete, dash kit (which I am starting to believe is 'special' since I can't find one online). Does anyone out there know where I can obtain one? Thanks much, Adam

Reply to
Adam

try jeepsareus.com

Reply to