Cannot open rear door on 96 Grand Caravan

The rear door of my Grand Caravan will not open. The car was hit in the rear 3-4 years ago, and the accident left a crease. The latch was touchy for a while, but I was able to free it up, and have been trouble
free for a good 3 years.
How can I open the door to see if I can repair it?
Thanks

"Chuck" < snipped-for-privacy@thevirtualcfo.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...
On Tue, 09 May 2006 13:16:52 -0700, Chuck wrote:

Probably needs to be hit in the front to balance things out. Try running it into a stone wall at about 8-9 mph, which should pop open the rear door. Don't go any faster than that, though, or you may jam your hood.
Linux Registered User #327951