Rear door open indicator.

After I received my car back from MOT garage, the open door indicator for a rear door stays constantly on after the door is closed. That never happened before the visit to the garage. Wonder if lifting the car in the garage has affected the wiring? Car is 1993 Saab 9000

Reply to
johannes

Have you manipulated the door switch manually ?

I can't imagine a 9000 being bothered in the way you suggest.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore