Caravan oil pan removal

Hello everyone.
I did some Googling to no avail.
1992 Dodge Caravan 3.0 (Mitsub. engine).
I have removed all the bolts holding the oil pan in place (after removing all the darn
engine mounting brackets of course) but the darn pan won't come off. I am afraid damaging the pan sealing surface by being rough with it.
I am hoping there may be a better and more professional way to remove it.
Originally some one (probably repair shop) used reddish RTV of some kind, so now the pan is (feels like) glued to engine.
Thank you for any hint in advance.
Mike
Just hit the oil pan with a piece of wood [2x4] or heavy rubber hammer. The wood worked better for me. That should cause it to be dislocated for easy removal