Oil pan removal

I'm getting ready to do a timing chain replacement on a 97 Toyota Tacoma 2.4L, 2RZFE, and want to take off the oil pan and clean it out, but there doesn't seem to be much room with that welded beam in the way. To me it really doesn't look like it will come out.

My question is will the oil pan actually come out without taking the motor out. I don't want to fight it for two hours then decide I'm wasting my time, then have trouble putting gasket seal on and reinstall it.

Reply to
Albert Hodge