Dodge Caliber

Is the new Caliber any good, it seems to have more options than a lot of other similar sized vehicles.??

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:45:05 +0000, Stuuder wrote:

"Any good" What does that mean? Does it mean the same thing to you as it might to me?
Why don't you stop by the website, or your local dealer, and make your own decision, based on facts, rather than someone else's opinion?
Linux Registered User #327951
how many times you going to ask this?

Stuuder wrote:

I saw a few of them on the road over the weekend and thought it looked better in person than in the magazines or online. I was impressed by how much space it seemed to have, especially given its low cost.