Caliber

Hi Guys and Girls,

what do you think of the Dodge Caliber??? I'm from Germany and considering buying one end of the year. I like the design and the price should be at least for Germany average cost cheap.

Guido

Reply to
Guido

Haven't had a chance to drive one yet, and was not impressed by the photos I had seen. But I had a chance to see a couple of them at the auto show in Detroit earlier this week, and I like it better in person. I don't know if you'll get much feedback right now, as this model is brand, brand new. If you are going to buy a car at the end of the year, though, you should have plenty of time to read the reviews in the car magazines and by then there will be probably be several people in this newsgroup who have driven one.

Dan

They look decent, but like the poster before me I've never driven one.

------------------------------------ Mike Mangione

xblazinlv

it will be called a Chrysler, and not dodge in Germany

Reply to
robs440

Don't like the looks of it....

Reply to
David McDermott

Which one are you looking at? The base model comes with a 5 speed manual transmission and the next model up and the RT have the CVT. RT is all wheel drive and the others arte front wheel only.

Sarge

Reply to
Professor Licker