dodge caliber

I'm considering a used caliber.Would appreciate any thoughts or comments from owners past or present.thanks.

Reply to
robert esposito

appreciate any thoughts or comments

Hi Robert I drive a 2007 Caliber 2.0L CRD and have done 15000KM to date. I am very harry with the car and think that it is good value for money. Had no problems with the car other than hard starting problem when it is cold in the morning that the dealer must still fix. pwven

Reply to
pwven