Dodge may offer Employee discount to customers?

I was reading on Yahoo News than Chrysler may follow GM's lead and offer an employee discount to all customers. I assume this would include Dodge. They
are not sure yet, but it may occur in July if GM extends its offer. I was wondering how large is this employee discount?? Is it as good as it may sound. Any info appreciated.

My guess is that they raise the sticker price of the car by 20% and offer you a discount on that price of 15%. You do the math...
Raymond Sirois KU2S SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS 607-733-5745 telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6023
well since ford and GM are having massive recalls and layoffs and Chrysler isn't, what do you think?
the Brampton Ontario plant is maxxed out and running chargers out the door on graveyard shift. sounds like they are busy.

an
They
The GM % was from 3 to 4% off dealer invoice. Chrysler is talking that or maybe better.
Bill '94 Intrepid winner all Chrysler Nationals 1st Gen Modified '01 Intrepid R/T

Chrysler employee purchase price is factory invoice, minus holdback, minus current rebate. DC then pays the dealer 4% of the total invoice plus the rebate. On some vehicle's like the Neon, the dealer would make more selling at Employee price then retail. Yet some dealers refuse to sell to Chrysler employees because they think they are not making any money. They never realize that they make the same or better gross. And they do not need to spend for advertising to employees.
It will only be a good deal if Chrysler includes the rebate and holdback along with the employee discount. Take away the rebate part and is there really a better deal than now?