Good car forums to offer discount

First of this isn't spam(i no most spam starts like this but it isn't). This email address hasn't been used for a long time so doesn't work so dont reply to it- done this as i dont want to be accused of spamming I'm looking for car forums to promote my silicone hose kits to. Maybe looking for people to arrange group buys. Basically just wanting to get the name out, offer some discount schemes to car clubs. If anyones interested and can suggest some car forums to approach or wants to arrange something for their car forum put an email address up and i'll contact you. Some people expressed an interest befor and suggested some forums but i cat find the posts now. Cheers

Reply to
robert

Rob

Just looked on migweb and they dont seem to have no phone numbers or email address's of people to contact. Only do 3 hose kits for vauxhalls at the moment cavalier ones and calibra but maybe they'd be interested. Would you post a discount up on the site for me Rob?

Reply to
robert

mail me off group

i'm a regional co-ord for mig and i'll pass it onto site admin

finlayson1 at ntlworld dot com

ta

Reply to
Rob