Door Lock Switch for Dodge Caravan 1996

I need to replace the door lock switch on the drivers side i.e. it does not function for the locking of the doors from this location- does function for
unlocking. The passenger side switch still can lock and unlock all doors.
How do I remove the small panel surrounding the switch in order to gain access for replacement? Is there any web site that has a diagram for removel of this panel?

not
for
Not sure what you are trying to do but to get the bezel off, there is one screw that you should be able to see on the side, then the bezel pops off and another screw behind the bezel.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
just start prying.snap,crunch,IT WILL come off....