ESP BAS/Traction control Warning lights ???

2008 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT, 4 liter option, trailer tow pkg, 17" wheels.
ESP BAS
Traction Control
Twice now, I have had both of those dash warning lights come on, both
times, after the car was standing overnight (garaged). The first time, the lights went out after turning off the engine and restarting while still in the driveway. The second time it came on, I again shut the engine off and restarted it, but the lights stayed on for a 45 minute drive. The car was then parked for 6 hours, and did NOT come back on when restarted to drive home. These two incidents are about a week apart..
Ideas? Serious problem? Thanks in advance.
Sounds like a wheel sensor is intermittent. If it's a 2008, it should be under guarantee. Bring it to a dealer. The fault should still be stored in the computer. Steve