For Sale: Dodge Caravan for Parts *** NEW TRANSMISSION***

We have a 1994 Dodge Caravan for sale for Parts. It does not run, but that is due to a fender bender and the lack of funds to get it repaired. The engine and transmission are very sound.
The transmission was replaced in February of this year and the accident happened in early April, so there are less than 3000 miles on the Tranny.
We are asking $500 or best offer and you must come get the van and haul it out yourself.
We're located in South Eastern Alabama in Clio (between Troy and Dothan).
If you are interested please email me at: Thank you.
J. McLaney