Dodge Caravan Transmission Problem??

I have a 2002 Dodge Caravan 3.3 V6. On the way to Florida recently and on the way back (the trip from Detroit to Satsuma, Florida is 11,000 miles), we had a problem with what seemed like a bump or hitting a pot hole. It happened approximately 10 to 12 times during each trip. It didn't matter if we were in cruise control or not. It happened on flat land and in the mountains at 55 and at 75 miles per hour.

Any ideas about what it could be?

Thanks....Bill Boler

Reply to
W. Boler

Are you sure its the transmission? If the engine hiccupped, you might get the same effect. It is probably still under warranty, so the bes thing to do would be to have the dealer where you bought it take a look at it. They might have already heard of a problem like this before....

Fwed

Reply to
fweddybear

Saw a similar thing on a 2000 Ply Voyager. Turned out to be the stabilizer links. These small bars I guess you can call them go next to your front spring assembly. Your van should be taken to a dealer and scanned for engine and Tx codes. Make sure you keep the paperwork for having complaint about this issue even if they don't find anything.

Reply to
Fred