Moisture in headlights

I have a 95 Caravan, with moisture build up in the headlight. I need to know how to remove the headlight in order to get the water out. I have tried compressed air but all that does is blow it around. The screws that
hold the headlight in are TORX but the lower inside screw has no head on it. How do I get it out?
DonTraboulsee wrote:

Park the car facing south and loosen the bulb for the day, and the moisture will evaporate. Check the O-ring around the base of the bulb for cracking while it's out; you may need a new bulb.

that
moisture will

it's
Take the smallest drill bit and drill 2 holes in the bottom to drain the water, one in each corner
maxpower wrote:

That will also let water back in.
Best bet is to remove the bulb and use a hair dryer to get the water out. As suggested, a new O-ring or a tiny bit of silicone or RTV on the old one will help.

Its the lens that developes the leak not the bulb or the seal at the bulb, I have a hard enough time trying to dry my hair with a blow dryer let alone remove my headlamps and blow dry them. If there is puddling in the headlamps you can drill the small holes that will remove the water, If it is moisture or a fog inside, simply leave your headlamps on high beam for 15 minutes to remove it.....which is hotter a hair dryer or headlamps on high???? I pick headlamps on high

.
I second that method, recently bought a 92 caravan that had an inch of water in one of the headlights, drilled 2 small holes in the very bottom and its been clear ever since
Sharon, I went home and tried your idea today. It was a nice sunny warm day here. There was alot of water (1-2 ounces) I used my shop vac, and then left the rest to dry as you said. It worked great. Thanks so much. A very good tip indeed.
Don