My 1988 Plymouth Reliant is for sale in Los Angeles, CA, New tires, good steering and pick up. Low mileage. Needs struts.

62,865 original miles on odometer. Grey.
Sedan. 2.2 liter engine.
driver side near doors damaged, passenger side fender dented and passenger side molding needs adhesive. roof dented slightly.
Car runs nicely, but I can't own it anymore since my wife died suddenly, and now I have an extra car.
My email address: slpetlak[at] Phone at 310-210-8922 for more information.