2002 Tahoe Up Shop in Los Angeles, Ca. And FRAM AIR BOOST System

Does anyone know where I can get a GOOD tune-up for my 2002 Tahoe in the Gardena, Ca. (South Bay area)? It has 110,000 on it and the dealer will charge over 700.00 for a tune up! I'm leaving going back to Texas/Louisiana for the holidays, and I would like to have a tune up on it! The truck still runs good but I think it's time for a tune-up! I don't mind too much on paying it but if I can get close to the same type of job that the dealers does to save a couple of hundred of bucks, then I will try them! Any type of help will be appreciated!

Another question! Does anyone have that FRAM AIR BOOST INTAKE SYSTEM? I have the AIRAID system with the "Spin-Tech" muffler on mine and I was wondering about the FRAM version!

Reply to
McGyvr62

McGyvr62