Good Miata mechanic in Los Angeles

My forced-induction '90 miata is in need of some trouble shooting. Does anyone in the LA area have a mechanic they can recommend?

Thanks,

Roland

Reply to
Roland Smith

if you're at JPL, my mechanic is in pasadena and he's worked on my '90 for the last 8 years (RIP, got written off in a recent accident, replaced with a '94 i'm very happy with). he's raced mazdas (SCCA) and knows them pretty well.

if you want details, email me at bfchin at umich.edu and put miata in the subject line (or my spam filter might not let it through).

barry

"i can spell. i just can't type."

Reply to