new Charger SRT8 Kicker radio option??

Is this hi-buck option with eleven speakers (including a Kicker sub) worth the money? Just how good does it sound?

You might want to check on this option. I have the 276 watt system with 6 speakers is in my SXT and it is definitely nothing to write home about. CD player really sucks. Poor sound and very little way to adjust or play with it. You get blasted when you switch from CD to radio if you don't remember to turn it down first. The radio signal is that much louder than the CD!! I am looking into options of swapping my system but aftermarket units don't fit in well with the size of the stock unit and how it is placed in the dash.

Sounds like the system that came in my '05 Magnum.