no juice going to distr

car will tourn over, checked distr but no spark is coming from the distr. what do you think it could be, do not have alot of money to take to repair
shop.

ok
Wow. I don't know what year the car is but it may be that the coil pack is shot. Distributor cap may have to be replaced also. I can't really guess more than that for now without knowing the year.