No turn signals, 4 ways, or daytime running lights

2000 Dodge caravan with no turn signals, 4 ways, or daytime running lights. Replace bulbs, and turn signal flasher. Combination switch is good. We had
tested the combination switch on my brother in laws dodge. Could anyone explain what it could be?
--
hungirl

you mention nothing about checking the fuses. Check all fuses under the hood and inside. Especially fuse #1 and 14 of the PDC
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
damnnickname Wrote:

The garage I took it to did check all the fuses under hood and dash with a 12v tester light. Sorry I didn't mention before. Something was said about another fuse being located further up under the steering column and not with all the other fuses under the dash. Do you know if this is correct? If it is, where can I locate it and what does it look like.
--
hungirl