Daytime running lights

Where would I find the daytime running lights module on a 1996 F-250 with a

351/5.8?

Thanks

Reply to
Bjorn Sunde

Jim Northey

What if it is a '96, as he stated in his post /

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
Jim Northey

"Like," is the operative word that I missed. I read, if it is a '92 ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

S'okay. I'm not 100% sure but I think it's in the same general location up to 96 or 97. But I did forget to mention to him to check the fuse in the power box under the hood. First time on my 92 it was the fuse, got a new DRL for 100 bucks or so and find it was a 98 cent fuse to fix it . LOL

Reply to
Jim Northey