daytime running lights

Can anyone tell me what and where the fuse or relay is for the daytime running lights on a 2004 Chevy 1500 4X4 stand work truck. Doug

Reply to
spanky

On the older models it was located under the steering column to the left

Reply to
Douglas Adams

I have a 1999 tahoe and the fuse is to the left side of the dash when the door is open. Between the side of the dash and the drivers side door. hope this might help old john

Reply to
<ajeeperman

Can I ask a dumb question - why do so many people want to turn off the day time running lamps? I've had 3 S-10's with this feature which I like a lot.

Steve

Reply to
Marauders

I don't want to turn them off I want to fix them I replaced the blubs and they still do not come on in drive. Doug

Marauders wrote:

Reply to
spanky

Hey Doug - If they both quit at the same time, it is probably the fuse. If you changed the bulbs to go amber, then you might have the bulbs in backward. They are 2 element bulbs but the drl only uses one element. You may also not have pushed them into the receptacle far enough. As someone posted before, the fuse on a 99 is at the left side of the dash with the door open. Yours is probably the same.

Reply to
George

well, maybe there is no fuse there. old john

Reply to
<ajeeperman