Power Door Locks

The power door locks on my 98 Stratus are not working. When I hit the switch they just make a buzzing sound. Can they be fixed or should they be replaced?

--
Gyz

07 Saturn Sky
Ok, is it all locks or just one lock that is making noise? Do any of them work?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
damnnickname wrote:

a buzzing sound.
--
Gyz

07 Saturn Sky

That means alot when you say they don't work at all and now 2 of them do. If they make a grind noise replace the actuators!!!
Glenn