Power window, Dodge Shadow

Passenger side keeps eating the torque transfer bushings in the gear drive. When I raise and lower it by hand, the window doesn't seem overly stiff.
Any body have any positive ideas?
What year Shadow??
I just had both my motors replaced. I do note that the passernger side slows on raising a bit more than the drivers side. We also had a hard time finding the right motors, seems like my 1991 model has 1990 doors, and the motors are different. Go figure. Bob