recommended source for rebuilt 2.7

does anyone have a recommendation on any of the rebuild places like Rhino Engines or Rebuild.com? I haven't met a mechanic I trust yet in Tucson so I was thinking at least get the engine from a reputable
place.
Thanks, Joel
WannaKatana wrote:

NOT from personal experience, but the word is that the Jasper 2,7 rebuilds have enlarged oil passages to prevent sludge from clogging them. I'd still use a full synthetic oil, since the engine will still be running hot and will still build up sludge with the dino stuff.
-GP