Replace Transmission in a Dodge Caravan 95

Hey Guys,
So a update, got the car toed in and checked out and the bloke there told me the transmission had "fused" and he would have to overhaul it, but he wants
like $2000 to do it.. which seems a lot... anyhow, got the van toed back and its sat now in the garage, I decided (and some friends) to give it a go outselves... is there somewhere we can download a guide, or can someone recommend a book for replacing a transmission....
Or am I just wasting my time?
Thanks
Jay
You could try this for starters... FSM would be a real help if you don't have one.
http://www.freebsd-corp-net-guide.com/94tcpics/project.html

Wow, that is a good guide, thanks for that.... I know what Im going to be doing on my week vacation ;)
The guy that did that page and posted the link is Ted Mittelstaedt.... he posts in rec.autos.makers.Chrysler....people there are generally helpful.. however they don't have much sympathy for people that don't have a FSM.
You can find lots of stuff online about the FWD minivans.. here is another link
http://www.turbovan.net/van.html
Do a Google and have fun with it.