REQ: 1994 Caravan Wiring Diagram

Anyone have a pdf of the 1994 Caravan wiring diagram? I have the LE model, similar to the ES. I have a complete factory fog light setup and want to plug into the factory harness. The fuses are already in place
and I added the in-dash factory fog light switch. It lights up and has power but I need to know where the harness connector is to plug the lights into where they mount in the bumper.
Much appreciated.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ