Tighetning emergency brake on 99 Caravan SE..help?

I need to know where to look for the adjustment for the emergency brake. Anyone know where it is? Thanks in advance.
-- Brian

? DISK OR DRUM

Brian O wrote:

Here is procedure for a 98. Hopefully the 99 is the same. (Google is your friend)
http://www.faqfarm.com/Q/How_do_you_adjust_the_parking_brake_on_a_98_Dodge_Caravan

No I just thought I would ask that question because I had nothing better to do. Find another newsgroup to post your questions
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
-- Brian
"The First Amendment has erected a wall of separation between church and state, but that wall is a one directional wall; it keeps the government from running the church, but it makes sure that Christian principles will always stay in government." Thomas Jefferson, President of the United States, January 1, 1802 in an address to the Danbury Baptists.

might be willing to help. Have a nice day. B