Knocking from front end

I have a 94 Dodge spirit with 98k and a 3.0 and for some reason when I go over bumps or humps like in a parking lot I hear this knocking noise, almost a bang in the right front side of the car, also I hear somthing that sounds like a squeeky hinge being used along with the knocking. I think that my struts are worn badly. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Adam & Lisa

Sounds like the sway bar end has a worn bushing or has failed. My father taurus and sister sebring had the same issues develope in the past. A cluck or pop sound over bumps and doing turns. Strut could the issue (bushing that connects to the frame has worn.) A squeak sounds like clearance has developed somewhere. SCOTT

Reply to
Scootter