Turbo on PT Crusiers

I know that all cars need to have the oil changed at certain milage, which i have done on my crusier. The turbo has gone out and was replaced in april,
oil changed before it went out. I have only put about 1500 miles on the car since it was replaced, and turbo has gone out again, I am being told by my dealership that they will not cover it on mopar coverage nor on my extended warranty because i did not have the oil changed after the turbo was replace in april. Does the oil not being changed cause the turbo to go out??? I do not know alot about cars and feel they are only saying this to get out of paying for the repairs. any info would help. Thanks-Carol

april,
car
extended
replace
do
Carol, the bearings in the turbo are cooled and lubricated by Engine coolant and engine oil and if not maintained properly will cause a failure. If the turbo was replaced less then 1500 miles ago(or is this 15k?) and it went out again there is something else wrong, possibly a restricted oil feed line to the turbo which should have been caught when the first turbo was replaced by the technician. They should have changed your oil at that time when the turbo was replaced and not due for another oil change until 3k. Assuming there isn't more to this then is posted I would say they need to fix it. Just curious......why do you say the turbo went out? what is the vehicle doing or not doing? what year is this and how many miles are on this car?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech