Why do some Caravans look like hot rods?

I have a 2003 Caravan SPORT, short wheel base. The rear end sits higher than the front on level ground making the van look like a hot rod. I notice that some other SWB Caravans sit level. How can I lower
the rear end? Thanks. Mike
(To reply by e-mail, replace all "x" with the first letter of my first name)

Put your mother-in-law in the rear seat....