Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

JMC hasn't posted?
I figured we get a post about the Dakota developing a strang vibration today. beekeep
3
3

Rear diff leak at driveshaft - how serious?
My truck (2001 Dakota 4x4) is leaking fluid out the rear diff, at the point the drive shaft goes in. It's certainly concerning, as it's bad enough it is wet underneath, and fluid is obvious flowing...
5
5

04 Dodge Caravan with tire pressure monitor problems
04 Dodge Caravan with tire pressure monitor problems I've checked the pressure and it's right on. My problem is the dash tire pressure warning indicator is lit. How do I test/check to locate the...
9
9

Instrument light problem on 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
For some reason I have no lights on the end where the fuel gauge and speedometer is. I have lights on the right of it but not on the far left side of the dash panel. I have replaced the bulb on the...

Re:Blower motor problem on 2001 Dodge Caravan
Make sure the ground is OK. They have a habit of failing and you get intermittent operation.

Blower motor problem on 2001 Dodge Caravan
I have a on going problem with the front blower motor on my van. Sometimes the front blower will run and sometimes it won't. The rear blower works fine. I have replaced the fan resistor behind the...
3
3

Beekeep becomes a persona non grata around here today
I go to pick up my new truck today, a Toyota Tacoma. 19 years of feeling like Al Bundy is over. Take care all. Beekeep
9
9

2003 Ram 1500 Pickup - Replacing Condenser Fan?
I'm in the process of troubleshooting the A/C system on my 2003 Ram pickup (std cab, auto, 5.7, 130K, Texas), and suspect that the cooling fan for the condenser may be dead. I still have some fault...
7
7

2007 Dodge
Today July 10th , I was out doing some shopping. I got back in my truck and a engine symbol was lite up on the dash. I checked the oil and all the fluids, everything was okay. My truck has 50,000...
2
2

Mid-Life Crisis
I have finally found the solution to my mid-life crisis! I just bought a new motorcycle. A Honda NT700V which is a sport touring model. I've been riding it to work for about two weeks now and love it!...
5
5

Re: Has anyone here "de-rattled" the tailgate of an old caravan?
Disconnect the wires to one side or the other. Then (assuming there is more than one speaker in the l/r set) disconnect the other speakers in the set until you find out which side set/individual...
4
4

2001 Dodge Ram 5.9 1500 Quad Cab Windshield Washer
Windshield Washer is activated almost everytime I touch the "directional signal light stalk". First time I thought it was me but now I am deliberate when using the directional signals and most of the...
1
1

Engine Air Cleaner housing and The Parts Department
2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup Quad Cab V8 5.9l 2WD 165,000 miles This is the third time out of three where I had a non-satisfactory experience with the parts department of a local Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep...
1
1

1999 Dodge Ram van 1500 3.9L - intake pan
I just wanted to let the group know that I have now finished my second intake manifold gasket and intake pan gasket change. This time, it was on my dad's '99 van with 3.9L.. Indications of the...
1
1

Memorial Day
An oft heard phrase is, " all gave some, some gave all." And it's true. The American Soldier, Airman, or Sailor puts his / her life on the line for the US citizenry and for people they don't even know...
1
1