Mid-Life Crisis

I have finally found the solution to my mid-life crisis! I just bought a new motorcycle. A Honda NT700V which is a sport touring model. I've been
riding it to work for about two weeks now and love it! When I was a pup I used to ride a lot but haven't been on a bike in over 40 years.... the feel came right back! And yes, Denny, before winter it will have a heated leather seat and heated handgrips!
;^)
Mike

Mid-life? You planning to live to 150?
"Mac Davis" wrote in message
wrote:

Mid-life? You planning to live to 150?
I'm a late bloomer..... <sigh>
Mike
On 6/20/2011 6:54 PM, Mike Simmons wrote:

That's great, but be very careful, there are a lot of idiots on the road today, most using cell phones...
--
I'm never going to grow up.

Mike, that really stung. Why would you even think I'd mention heated leather seats??
<BG>
Denny

I just sold my mid-life crisis 2002 Super Sport two months ago.. Red of course.
beekeep