Mid-Life Crisis

I have finally found the solution to my mid-life crisis! I just bought a new motorcycle. A Honda NT700V which is a sport touring model. I've been riding it to work for about two weeks now and love it! When I was a pup I used to ride a lot but haven't been on a bike in over 40 years.... the feel came right back! And yes, Denny, before winter it will have a heated leather seat and heated handgrips!

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

Mid-life? You planning to live to 150?

Reply to
Mac Davis

Mid-life? You planning to live to 150?

I'm a late bloomer.....

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

That's great, but be very careful, there are a lot of idiots on the road today, most using cell phones...

Reply to
PeterD

Mike, that really stung. Why would you even think I'd mention heated leather seats??

Denny

Reply to
Denny

I just sold my mid-life crisis 2002 Super Sport two months ago.. Red of course.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep