1988 Ram D150 Oil leak

Hello,
I have a 1988 D150 with an oils leak which appears to be above coming down from the passenger side above the oil filter. Is this a rear main seal?
It doesn?t appear to be the oil pressure sender or the oil filter as far as I can tell. The truck is still in good shape and I would like to get this fixed but don?t won?t to drop mage bucks. Any help would be great, thanks.

seal?
as
The rear main seal is the seal around the crank shaft on the back of the motor. Leaks there are usually seen dripping from the inspection plate on the transmission bell housing. You may simply have a leaking valve cover gasket.

Not sure what the heck I was thinking with the ?Rear Main Seal? statement??? Must have been thinking of something else, thanks for the reply and I?m going to do a little more investigating in that area. I looking forward to getting my hand ditty again on this truck, I know I?ll be back with more questions. Again THANKS,
Tom