Re: 1988 prelude oil leak help

i have just changed the oil in my 98 prelude 2.2vtec before i emptied the old oil i could see oil on the bottom of the gearbox and the fluid looks like atm because if it was engine oil it would've been dirty? i haven't noticed it before. but when the engine is cold it revs funny between gear changes could this have anything to do with the leak? my fluid resovoir is showing that there is enough fluid in?

Reply to
coreyhoten