1996 Dodge Van Blower Motor

Our 1996 Dodge Van Heater blower Motor has an intermittent fault that is, on occasion, preventing/delaying the blower from running. I've traced the problem to the blower relay, which is failing to pick-up and suspect a
faulty relay or intermit connection to the relay coil. However, I have yet to locate this relay?? The Haynes manual indicates the power distribution center but it is not.
I've tested the blower motor by connecting directly to the battery and it works fine.
Can someone tell me where this blower relay is? I've spent hours checking the operation of every relay.
Has anyone else had this intermittent problem with the blower relay? Any help appreciated!!!
Ron

Just to be clear - you're looking in the PDC under the hood, not in the fuse panel on the dash, correct? (I know vans are a little different, but I don't see how they can not have a PDC in the engine compartment without a major electrical re-design from the trucks).
Yes. Just to clarify the PDC exists but not the relay, which is, according to the manual, in the PDC

distribution
fuse