2000 Ram - Front Panel Gages not working

I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 4x4. When I turn my truck on, or start it I get no Tach, Spedometer, nothing. My questions are : What is causing this problem? and,
How do I fix this?
You didn't say, but if this is a diesel then it might be the little sensor hid in the block behind the starter.

Its a gas 5.9 Liter
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:14:51 -0700, mtbmac wrote:

in another post you said that when autozone scanned the codes they got a no buss error, right?
if that is the case, and all the fuses are good, then i would take the truck to a competent mechanic and have it looked at because something has happened to the buss wires that the computers (yes there are multiple) communicate through.
Chris
05 CTD