Front speakers not working

I have a new Hyundai Accent (2008), it came without a build in radio, so i used my mp3-radio from my last car. I bought an adapter made for "Accent since 2005", radio is working, but only the rear-speakers. Front didn't. Anyone an idea?

Reply to
Christian

I'd guess that either the adaptor is incorrect or the vehicle came without front speakers.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I,m only asking because I forgot once, you havnt got the FADE control on rear have you?.

Reply to
John

Am Sun, 05 Apr 2009 18:20:12 +1000 schrieb John:

i'm now sure that it is not the adaptor

Never heard of a car without frontspeakers, there are even cables to the front-speakers and there is nothing in the internet about an accent without front-speakers.

i will check that, if there are frontspeakers but they did not work, i will check for warranty (it's a new car)

i check that. if i put fade control to front-speakers, i hear nothing. fading to front is like reduce volume.

thanks for answers

Reply to
Christian

Okay, whatever is positioned between panel and door, it is the hell not a speaker.

But... 8900 Euro for a new accent minus 2500 euro from the government is a good price for a car anyway. even without a front speaker.

Reply to
Christian