2001 Dodge Dakota Recirculation Door

We have a 2001 Dakota Quad Cab and it has started allowing air to come through the air vents when the truck is moving. Although the switch is set to off air still flows through the vents as the truck is
traveling. I believe the recirculation door is a fault but I don't know how to access it, so I can repair the door. Any help would be great