2003 RAM 1500 HEADLIGHT BULB REPLACEMENT

Per the manual, I removed the: webbing between lens and truck frame; three bolts holding lens assembly to body. The assemble would not come out freely. I was worried about "forcing" the unit, fearing I might damage it.
I did manage to replace the right (passenger side) bulb by reaching behind the unit from above. I had purchased a pair of "brighter" bulbs and would like to replace the left (driver) side bulb. Compared to the old Dak I had (1988) this is no fun! Do I "pull" harder on the assemble or am I missing something??? I have a copy of the 2003 truck manual and it implies that once I remove the three screws that unit will come out. Any help would be appreciated.
Marshall

Yes, once all the fasteners are removed, it still takes a little extra effort to remove the housing assembly.
A note of caution however! If you are using higher wattage bulbs than the original 9007's, you run the risk of melting the socket and/or wiring to the headlight. A good, brighter safe bulb to use is the Sylvania Silverstar.
Mike