headlight bulb in 2003 Aztek

How do I get to let alone change the low beam bulb in this stubborn machine.

Reply to
rammfan

The procedure for changing the headlamp bulb should be in your owner's manual. Many of the newer GM vehicles have a retainer that you pull up on and remove the entire assembly. I'm not familar with how the Aztek's lamp assembly is mounted but generally the whole thing will come off and you can get to the bulb.

Reply to
DonW