84 Dodge truck ignition part question

I have an 84 Dodge P/U with 318/2bbl. One of the square modules that sits on the left hand fender next to the firewall is "leaking goo". Obviously it
needs to be replaced, but I cannot seem to figure out what it is. I believe its part of the ignition system, but thats all I know. Its NOT the main ignition module. There are two small (3"x3") boxes sitting right next to each other. The one I am needing has 3 sets of numbers on it. 7902 , 3113, and 411179 . Any ideas?
Kristopher
If you can, email me a picture. I'll see if I can help.
--
Budd Cochran