60-66 chevy truck part question

Hey all...

Not sure what this part is called so bear with me...

In behind the grill is a bracket and dish that holds the headlight. I checked LMC, Chevy Duty, and Scott's Supertrucks and can't seem to find it. The dish itself seems to just house the lamp while the bracket seems to hold everything together and also includes the adjusters for the aiming.

Any ideas and links to where I can buy some?

TIA

Reply to
'65 Chevy C10

You'll want to search for a headlight bucket. Jim Carter did offer used parts at one time.

Have a great one!

Bush

Reply to
Bush

oh thats called the headligh bucket.

Reply to
TONY 70000

Reply to
Jay Anderson

If you are nice I just so happen to a couple in my attic

Reply to
BoDiddle32

Chevy / GMC Truck Parts Vendors List

-W

-Woogeroo

remove NOBS to send email.

Woogeroo's Smoking Page:

smokin' along with an old style Big Green Egg...

Woogeroo's Autolinks:

Woogeroo