95 ram 1500 troubles

My baby is 2wd with the 318, high milage 380K. When she idels she has a bad gas smell, when I go to accellerate hard she kicks and backfires, code 32 is coming up but I don't know what it means and I also need a vacuum diagram as I am sure something is wrong there too. Any idea's? How can I test the egr valve? I had to eliminate the catalytic converted beacause she plugged 2 within 6 months, Any idea's?

Reply to
Chrissy

Code 32 is an EGR solenoid problem.

Go to your local parts store, and pick up a Haynes repair manual, #30041. This will cover your truck, give you your vacuum diagram, and explain how to test (and most likely replace) your EGR valve.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence