96 RAM 4x4 ABS

I am trying to figure out which Kelsey-Hayes ABS system is on my 96 RAM 4x4. I know it has the 4 wheel ABS instead of the RWAL.

Does the 4 wheel ABS system correspond to the Kelsey-Hayes EBC-5H or EBC-310 system? Or am I way of base here?

I am trying to get the correct diagnostic manual for the ABS system for my truck and there seems to be a few choices.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
tmills65