98 DODGE RAM 3.9 LITER electrical problem

I am having trouble with the electrical system. My constant power to the radio doesnt work. My dome light does not come on when I open the doors. The dash light behind the speedometer doent work and my running lights dont work. I have checked all of the fuses and they seem to be ok. Is there a fuse under the dash or an inline fuse somewhere That I might check?

Reply to
ceebo