OT: So bite me if you don't like it!

Thought I would share with all those that know me

I am engaged to be married to a great, wonderful and gorgeous woman!

Reply to
azwiley1

Does she know what she's getting herself into? :)

Congrats, Larry!

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Congratulations.

Reply to
Nosey

Congratulations friend!!

Hopefully you'll put her in a nice Dodge instead of a Chevy..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Congratulations!!!!

Now tell us more. Where ya going to be living?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Congrats Larry! (I think,lol) I think a January wedding in Buffalo should break her in just right :)

Randy

Reply to
Prowler99

LOL! She would kill me, she's never seen a winter, let alone one like that.

Reply to
azwiley1

Right now Roy, we are staying in the 25 cu' freezer box I got from work. LOL We are staying in As for the time being, until I get a better job, where ever.

Denny ironically enough, I am looking at a Cummins, if I can swing the payments.

Reply to
azwiley1

does she own her own Dodge truck ?

Reply to
TranSurgeon

No... but I love her anyway

Reply to
azwiley1

No way you are getting a new truck with a new wife coming on board! She will have "better" ideas for any excess money! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Nah, she wants the Cummins too...

Reply to
azwiley1

congratulations, sucker! ;-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Well, you better marry her quick before someone else grabs her!

She sounds like my wife. I just bought a Harley Davidson Ultra Classic, or maybe I should say my wife bought one for us! A few guys have asked me how I managed to get the bike, but the missus was more excited about getting it than me! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Oddly enough, my wife talked me into getting a new truck in '99. She said I could get any truck that I wanted with the provision that it had an automatic transmission. I loved my '91 F-150 CC 4X4 (5-speed), but at the time her offer was too good to refuse. I should have waited her out for the upcoming 6-speed manual. I did get a new '99 2500 4X4 CTD QC short-bed w/automatic. I don't think it would have taken much longer to convince her on the manual, but I wanted the "new" Dodge diesel for a long time. I "caved" to her wishes. Woe is me. ;^)

Reply to
Nosey

Its amazing what women want (and what women do) "before" the wedding day. I hope you are able to swing the payments and make the purchase before that day, and I wish you have many happy times together.

Reply to
FMB

But just think, Larry will have something nice and warm to cuttle up with in bed. Best wishes Larry and to your future wife. yonzie

Reply to
Dale Yonz

about getting it, what??? Sex or the bike :))) yonzie

Reply to
Dale Yonz

hope she doesn't hit your ugly ass with her white cane, Larry.. *rofl*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis