a/c vent temp variance

Page 2 of 3
Denny thought everyone should know:

if it was going to be white castle.............
*grin*
oh did you know they are making a movie about you???
--
Chris

"The life and times of good ole Denny"???? or "Revenge of the Rabbit'???? or "Don't piss off the Bunny"???
Denny
Denny thought everyone should know:

no its a "white castle movie" about going to the white castle restraunt....actually when i looked it up again it was made in 04 funny how i hadnt seen the preview before the other day, but when i seen them i said "that sounds like denny"
--
Chris

Harold, Kumar and Denny the Wabbit go to White Castle

<VBFG> I hadn't heard anything about a WC movie but I don't watch tv very much at all. If you or anybody has a link to it please post it. I'm curious as hell about now.
Denny
Denny wrote:

I searched and searched for clips from the classic "Roy and Denny Go To White Castle" and this is what I found. Same thing, I guess. http://www.ifilm.com/video/2639899

See! ya friggin' rabbit? Now ya got me in this too.!! <G>

That looks so stupid that it's gotta be good..... Only the Roy charactor is about 125 lbs too skinny...

years ago... Now ya gotta live with it too..... <VBFG>
Denny

I ain't seen you parked in front of my house yet either.... <BG>
Denny

This is tooooooo easy!!!!!!!!!!! <BFG>
Roy

slipping.....
Denny

making it too damn easy for a cheap shot.<VBG>
Roy

Ok, gimme a break.. you selling my your ar??????? <G>
Denny

Roy thought everyone should know:

hasn't ever stopped you before Roy
--
Chris

It is be kind to fat rabbits week!

Roy thought everyone should know:

alright i'll spot ya that one.
--
Chris

I ain't seen an invite yet, either!!
Mike

in. The WC's are on me. And if you talk real nice, I'll even take you to Ruth's Restaraunt for breakfast...
Denny

Sure there on him! Who the hell else would eat them?<G>
.And if you talk real nice, I'll even take you to

It has to be better that W C. Not eating would be better than WC
Roy