a/c vent temp variance

Page 3 of 3

In that case it's probably the accuator that controls the door. There are actually 4 different doors. In that case - the entire dash has to come out to access the doors or accuators. Book list time to do this at 10 hours.
Good thing your under warranty - it cost me 1600 bucks when one of my accuators went south after 38 months - 2 months off warranty.

holy SMOKES! dang, seems like an awful lot of trouble for what appears to be a fault in design. any chance of a recall to redesign it? are the new trucks still using it?
--
Nathan In Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com